Clearing cookies for TSR
Occasionally, you might be advised by us that a site fix requires that you clear your cookies for TSR. Cookies are small text files that improve website functionality (like remembering your login info so you don't have to keep re-entering usernames and passwords).
While it is easy to delete ALL cookies, you probably don't want to do that (otherwise your settings for ALL sites will be forgotten). So we've set out below how to delete cookies ONLY related to TSR.
Note: after you've deleted your cookies, once back on our site, perform a deep-refresh (press the keys Ctrl and F5 together) to flush your browser cache and force the page to reload a fresh copy.
- Click the "Customize and control Brave" menu button. ...
- Click "Settings" in the menu. ...
- Click "Security and privacy" ...
- Click "Clear browsing data" ...
- Choose what to clear from Brave. ...
- Click the "Clear data" button. ...
- Close the Settings tab.
- On your computer, open Chrome .
- At the top right, click More Settings .
- Click Privacy and security. Cookies and other site data.
- Click See all site data and permissions.
- At the top right, search for the website's name.
- To the right of the site, click Remove .
- To confirm, click Clear.
- Select ... (3 dots) at the top right
- Select Settings
- Select Cookies and site permissions
- Under Cookies and data stored, select Manage and delete cookies and site data
- See all cookies and site data and search for the site whose cookies you want to delete.
- Go to www.thesimsresource.com
- Accept cookies if prompted.
- Tap the padlock icon in the search bar.
- Tap Clear cookies and site data.
- Tap Delete.
- Reload the website and you should see the prompt requesting you to accept cookies shown again
Opera / Opera GX
- Select the lock icon or the globe icon, then select Cookies.
- Expand the website that placed the cookie on your computer.
- Select the Cookies folder to expand it.
- Select the cookie you want to delete.
- Select Delete.
- Select Done when you're finished removing cookies for a site.
- Launch Safari browser
- Select Safari -> Preferences....
- Click the Privacy tab and select Manage Website Data....
- Select a website that is listed as using cookies, then click Remove. To remove all website data from Safari, click Remove All.
- In Settings > Privacy > Cookies, click on Display Saved Cookies;
- In the search field. enter the domain name to filter out the cookies;
- Click on Delete Filtered Cookies.