Requirements: build/buy objects
What to upload:
Note: we only accept sets of objects, not single creations unless by special prior arrangement with the submissions team (for example: unique scripted objects).
When uploading objects, place all object package files and the images you wish to use in a single zip.
- The size must be 4:3 aspect ratio. The smallest is 920 x 690 and the largest is 1024 x 768 (recommended)
- No grid lines (use "Live" mode to avoid this when taking screenshots in-game)
- Must be PG-13
- Include a screenshot that sets out every piece in your set against a plain background. This will help people see exactly what's included.
We reject screenshots when:
- they don't meet all of the 'Essential' requirements above
- they're poor quality or too dark, or are obscured too much by text or other images
- they misrepresent the content you're uploading (for example: have been edited in a paint program or imply that the set includes content when it does not)
- they contain named and/or known brands (for legal reasons)
- for retextures, please provide links to the original mesh unless it is an in-game object you've retextured
- links must point to the original creator's file (not a re-uploaded version)
We reject links when:
- they don't meet the 'Essential" list above
- they point to file-sharing or adware sites such as Megafile or AdFly
- they point to content not freely available to the user (e.g. content locked behind a pay-wall)
- they're broken
- must be your own work, or the license of the original creator allows you to alter and re-upload their work on a public site where others may download for their game.
- must not be a commercial brand (this can lead to legal action taken against us so we don't allow brands of any kind)
- must be within polycount limits (meshes)
- must be textured seamlessly (meshes and retextures)