What personal information does TSR hold?
We take the safety and security of your information seriously, and we only use secure services.
What we keep at The Sims Resource
Our server platforms are provided by AWS services as a robust and secure solution. On these, all we keep is:
- the email address you provided for your account
- the username you have chosen to use
- your download history so you can re-download anything at any time easily
- creations you choose to upload at our site
- and any comments or posts you make unless you choose to remove them
If you are one of our paid artists, we do have to comply with age restrictions (16 years for Select Artists, and 18 years for Featured Artists). We do not keep this data online.
We keep no data about any payment methods you ever use with us and we don't even get to see it. We use secure payment brokers only and your transaction takes place through those services. Our payment broker (Recurly) is PCI-DSS Level 1 compliant, the highest level of security a business can offer. Cardholder data is sent directly to Recurly - a service that meets and exceeds all industry-standard payment security practices to protect customers. When you pay, you transact direct with Recurly, not through TSR.