I can't login
IMPORTANT - check our Service Status page to make sure there isn't an issue our end!
- Your username, password and e-mail for login are all case sensitive. Make sure that your caps-lock is not activated when you log in.
- If trying to use a social-media login such as Google for the first time, remember to tick the checkbox confirming that you're 13 years of age or older.
- Did you sign up using a social-media account such as Facebook, Google or Yahoo but you no longer have access to your social media account? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- your account username
- the email address you think you use for your account (any additional email addresses you might use will also help us too)
- anything else that might help us trace it (a link to anything you've created perhaps, or a comment you've left on the site or in a forum post)
- if you have VIP, information that you might have used to pay for it such as:
- your Paypal email address if you used Paypal
- the last 4 digits, expiry date and type of card you might have used, together with the amount of you can remember it
- If you have forgotten your password, you can have it sent to you by using our Lost Password form.
If none of the above helps, please email us at email@example.com with as much information as possible about your account, and we'll find it for you.